LOOKING BACK.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

1 WHITE ON WHITE / DISSH TOP CHEAP MONDAY JEANS TOP SHOP BOOTS
2 DISSH TOP ARMANI EXCHANGE SLEEK JEANS TOPSHOP BOOTS
3 ZARA BLOUSE GENERAL PANTS KNIT
4 DISSH TOPSHORTS from Korea SOLUDOS SLIPPER

I’ve been meaning to do a Melbourne post for what feels like forever. These are photos from the second half of last year when it was nearing into Christmas and New Years. Looking at these pictures it feels like 2013 was just yesterday… The first few photos were taken during my stay and adventures around Melbourne (mostly brunching or shopping) with Aileen/B2. Also, a few beautiful scenic snaps of our Christmas getaway to the Twelve Apostles. I have been there several times in the past with family, yet it still amazes me. It was my first time on a getaway with Aileen too, so definitely a trip I won’t forget. Thanks heaps to Aileen and her mum for having me there (and thank you so much in advance for the coming week)!

Soon, actually this Sunday, I'll be off to Melbourne once again to spend some time with Aileen! I hope you are all enjoying your holidays so far! Planning on snapping everything I see while over in Melbourne again so hopefully I can share that with you guys!

MANCHESTER PRESS ✮✮✮✮✰ • LOVING EARTH  QVB MARKETS • HOPETOUN TEA ROOMS ✮✮✮✰✰  THE 'TWELVE' APOSTLES • COLD PRESSED JUICES ✮✮✮✮✰ • LA BELLE MIETTE MACARONS ✮✮✮✮✰
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground