THE #TMI TAG.

Monday 19 January 2015



Hey hey! I'm currently editing a few posts recounting my days in Korea but for now, my twin Aileen tagged me to do this #TMI post so here's my take on it!

1: What are you wearing? Singlet and Peter Alexander pyjama shorts I got as a Christmas gift from Aileen!
2: Ever been in love? Yes.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes, but now we v cool.
4: How tall are you? 175cm.
5: How much do you weigh? Um, I probably won't ever tell anyone.
6: Any tattoos? Nope. I did initially want one once but I'm too scared of hating it and my dad refuses me to have anything else besides ear piercings.
7: Any piercings? One on each ear, and I got my tragus pierced in Korea while I was with Anna.
8: OTP? Patrick J Adams and Troian Bellisario - so damn cute. 
9: Favourite show? Suits.
10: Favourite bands? N/A.
11: Something you miss? I miss going grocery shopping with my dad or grandpa.
12: Favourite song? Currently: Gravity - Sara Bareilles
13: How old are you? 19 turning 20 on August 13.
14: Zodiac sign? Leo!
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Personality: Someone who is caring, respectful to both myself and people I cherish, and can make me laugh. Physically: Height, smile and strength.
16: Favourite Quote? Anything related to travelling.
17: Favourite actor? Channing Tatum, dayuum. And, Anne Hathaway - forever and always. 
18: Favourite colour? Navy. 
19: Loud music or soft? Loud. 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My sister, my bed or a night walk. 
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around 20-30 minutes. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? My big sister and I used to get in really bad physical fights, well I used to attack her.. but luckily I grew up HAHAHA and now I can't bare to see her get hurt. 
24: Turn on? People who are lively and dedicated.
25: Turn off? People who smoke -cough- and are stubborn.  
26: The reason I joined Youtube / Blogger? I like taking photos/videos of moments I believe would be something I'd want to remember and want to share with my family who live away from me. Also, I enjoy documenting my daily life, fashion, memories with others, travels and the like.
27: Fears? I hate seeing dead animals on the road...
28: Last thing that made you cry? Just thinking about someone I dearly miss.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today when I phone called my dad. 
30: Meaning behind your YouTube / Blogger Name? My Korean name is pronounced 'G' with a '1'. So every time someone asked me how to pronounce it I would physically spell it out with my hands, then I'd have to spell out the number 'one'. Some people would get it, some people just take their time to.. 
31: Last book you read? Finished: Fault in our Stars; Currently: Gone Girl - I'm kind of scared to read the rest because someone ruined the ending for me and I already know what happens. :( 
32: The book you’re currently reading? Starting Gone Girl once again.
33: Last show you watched? InsiteTV on Youtube.
34: Last person you talked to? John T - over the phone.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My twin, Aileen - about my dilemma with online shopping haaha!
36: Favourite food? Japanese! / Favourite dish: Wollamsam (Vietnamese Rice Paper Roll) or yoghurt with frozen berries.
37: Place you want to visit? Saint-Barthélemy in Gustavia!
38: Last place you were? Hairdressers, to sit with my nephew while he got his hair cut.
39: Do you have a crush? Positive?
40: Last time you kissed someone? Leon my nephew - if I ask him to kiss me, he pouts his lips out - so cute omg.
41: Last time you were insulted? Jihee and I insulted each other about breathing so weirdly in a quiet environment HAAHA.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Could Green Tea count?
43: What instruments do you play? In 2002/3, I started playing the piano for around two weeks, then moved onto the violin and quit in 2006.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My mumma's hand-me-down ring and my Pandora bracelet.
45: Last sport you played? Snowboarding!
46: Last song you sang? Stay With Me - Sam Smith
47: Favourite chat up line? Don't have one.
48: Have you ever used it? I think if I had one I definitely would have never used it O.O
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I went out with Hannah, Yejin, Yuri, Alice and Grace last night!
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anita!
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground