CAKE FILM DIARY.

Thursday 23 July 2015

I've been super lazy with anything blog related and haven't gotten around to editing all my photos I've been meaning to upload.. but thankfully enough, someone was heh heh. So in the meantime, here are the snaps he took whilst testing out his brothers film camera. The Wedding Cake Rock in Bundeena will always have a special place in my heart, not just because of the scenic tranquil view, but even the hour walk there itself. Maybe also, the little picnic we had amongst the hustle of tourists.. jugging down a litre of apple juice without any cups.. I think we might have looked like we were somewhat recovering from a hangover aahaha; note: can't forget the cups next time.
Anyways.. I know I've been bad at posting lately but I hope to get some things lined up that I'm excited to show you all.. keep your eyes peeled (for a little longer)! Hope you're all enjoying the rest of your holidays to the fullest!! G1 x.

Ps. here's a mini playlist I've compiled so far for the winter chills. Enjoy!
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground